1. Review the terms and conditions of corporate actions.
2. Conduct research leveraging various sources, including prospectuses, data vendor interfaces, stock exchanges and bulletins, internet search engines and websites to successfully validate corporate action information
3. Clear daily exceptions assignment and update Corporate Action Service with validated information
4. Challenge data vendors where inconsistencies arise to ensure high level of straight through processing
5. Client support
Technology and operations will be build out from Giessen near Frankfurt but needs to be able to support a truly global business. Moorgate focusses on lean processes and state of the art technology to be highly flexible in reaction to clients’ & strategic requirements.
The company needs to be seen as more innovative, more knowledgeable and more accurate than its competitors and therefore attention to detail, subject matter expertise, technology orientation and thinking outside the standard are key requirements for this position.
This position is open to internships
– University degree/active curriculum – with major in mathematical, analytical or technical field strongly preferred
– Understanding of corporate actions handling
– Experience with SQL beneficial
– Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and the structuring of complex analyses is key
– Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done.
– Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering.
– Willingness to engage with clients at all levels
We promote good working relationships and expect high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.