Moorgate Benchmarks is looking to hire a Senior salesperson to join the team to sell these services into a broad spectrum of consumers – from investment banks through asset managers & owners – to actual index providers and the issuers of financial products.
This position is based in London however candidates based in Frankfurt or other locations may also be considered.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked within an index provider, asset manager or a related area of the passive / index management industry.
– You will be energetic and driven with a demonstrable track-record of success in terms of hitting and exceeding targets.
– You will be a confident self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of understanding of the complexities of indexing and benchmarking
– Fluency in English is essential; Other languages are desirable
– Building, developing and efficiently managing the sales pipeline
– Responsibility for all stages of the sales cycle from cold calling, contractual negotiations and closing
– Delivering sales targets, timely reporting to management
– Extensive travel requirements
– Working with the index product and operations teams to ensure delivery of optimal outcomes for both Moorgate and the customer
– Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or a related discipline
– Knowledge and understanding of financial markets (2 yrs experience).
– Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficiency in Excel is essential.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to prioritize and delegate as required.
– Highly organized, with attention to detail.
– Motivated and proactive.
– Be able to operate independently and as part of a global team.
We promote good working relationships and expect high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.